Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.75" Clip Point D2 Tool Steel Blade SureGrip Handle Black
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $16.79 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $24.99 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning and Maintenance Mat 12" x 36"... $8.09 Available
- Knight Red Hot Nipple #11 Cap M6 x .75 mm Thread Stainless... $9.99 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Rubber Grommet... $1.99 Available
- Muzzle Loader Originals Shooting Patches 50 Through 59 Caliber... $3.69 Available
- MEC Powder Bottle Brass Washer... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MEC Bottle and Cap Assembly... $7.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- Lyman Black Powder Rifle Nipple #11 Percussion Cap Stainless... $16.99 Available
- MEC Primer Seating Spring... $1.99 Available
- CVA Range Model Flask with 30 Grain Spout Brass 5 oz... $14.99 Available
- A-ZOOM Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 12 Gauge Aluminum... $10.99 Available
- Puma SGB Series Bobcat 3516 Folding Knife 3.4" Modified Drop... $14.99 Available
- Lyman Unbreakable Ramrod for Barrels to 36"... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife is perfectly designed for caping your next trophy. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, holds an edge extremely well. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The blade design also works very well as "Bird and Trout" knife for field dressing birds and other small to medium sized game. The Cub Bear features a Black Suregrip handle that is comfortable and slip resistant. When you need good caping knife, pick up a Cub Bear, the choice professional hunters and taxidermist have been using for years. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Black Suregrip
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Made in USA!
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.