Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Caping Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.75" D2 Tool Steel Drop Point Blade Rubber Handle Black with Leather Sheath
- Buck 135 PakLite Caper Fixed Blade Knife 2-7/8" Modified... $21.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf Fixed Blade Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $64.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Buck 141 PakLite Field Master Hunting Knife Combo... $64.99 - $78.99 Select Options
- Buck 494 Harvest Series Caping Hunting Knife 3.5" Caping Point... $46.49 Available
- Knives of Alaska Muskrat Fixed Blade Hunting Knife 2.25" D2... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf/Cub Bear Combination Fixed Blade... $134.99 - $354.99 Select Options
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Frontiersman Bear Deterrent Pepper Spray 9.2 oz Aerosol with... $37.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
The Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife is perfectly designed for caping your next trophy. The high quality D2 Tool Steel, Double Drawn Heat Tempered blade, holds an edge extremely well. The slim handle and finger choils are designed to give you full control over the fine Clip Point blade, making tedious caping tasks easier. The blade design also works very well as "Bird and Trout" knife for field dressing birds and other small to medium sized game. The Cub Bear features a Black Suregrip handle that is comfortable and slip resistant. When you need good caping knife, pick up a Cub Bear, the choice professional hunters and taxidermist have been using for years. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Black Suregrip
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Blade Thickness:
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Made in USA!