Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Auto Rim (Not ACP) 200 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $33.49 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $19.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 45 Auto Rim Ammunition:
You've been asking for a couple heavy 45 AUTO RIM standard pressure loads, so by popular demand, here they are. Both of these loads utilize high quality Starline brass. We've also incorporated flash suppressed powder so you can shoot in the dark without blinding yourself and this is important because over 95% of all civilian shootings in the USA occur in low light when the criminal element is at work. Both of these loads are the ballistic equivalent of +P 45 ACP loads, yet they operate at standard 45 ACP pressures. These loads are safe to use in ANY 45 ACP revolver that is in normal operating condition, including ANY model 1917 Colt or S&W revolver.
Check out the below velocities fired from personal real world revolvers, NOT test barrels. You'll notice that the new S&W 4 inch MT Gun gives velocities almost as fast as the older S&W revolvers with 5.5 inch and 6.5 inch barrels. This is not a typo. It simply shows that the new S&W revolvers are made to much tighter tolerances than the older S&W revolvers and therefore give higher velocities per inch of barrel.
Item # 31B - 200gr. Jacketed Hollow Point bullet
Item # 31A was designed for expansion and massive terminal damage, with about 1/2 of the penetration of item # 31B. Expect about 14 inches of penetration.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.