RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 245 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 246 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing Neck Sizer Die 308... $55.99 Available
- RCBS Competition Full Length Sizer Die 22-250 Remington... $49.99 Available
- Lyman Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RCBS Competition 2-Die Set 22-250 Remington... $102.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.