Puma SGB Series Sharpfinger Fixed Blade Knife 3.2" Trailing Clip Point German 440A Stainless Steel Micarta Handle
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Plated... $14.29 - $95.99 Select Options
- Puma SGB Coyote Fixed Blade Knife 3.8" Drop Point 440A... $29.99 Available
- Hydrosorbent Silica Gel Desiccant Dehumidifier 40 Gram... $4.49 Available
- Liberty Civil Defense Ammunition 45 ACP +P 78 Grain... $23.71 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22 Hornet, 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $5.49 Available
- KA-BAR ZK Acheron Neck Knife Fixed Blade 3.13" Clip Point... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $7.99 Available
- Remington Forend Support Remington 552, 572... $6.59 Available
- Remington Magazine Spring Remington 552, 572... $6.19 Available
- "U.S. Army Survival Handbook" Military Manual by Department of... $13.29 Available
- Kimber Guardian Angel Pepper Blaster II Pepper Spray Gel 10%... $29.99 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 53 Grain Boat... $18.29 Available
The Sharpfinger is a great knife for skinning and caping. The caper style blade is perfectly designed to fit your finger for complete control over the tip of the blade when caping your next trophy. The 440A German Steel maintains a sharp edge and is extremely durable. The black micarta handle is very comfortable and durable. Knife includes a nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3.2"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- German Blade, assembled in China
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.