Puma SGB Series Sharpfinger Fixed Blade Knife 3.2" Trailing Clip Point German 440A Stainless Steel Micarta Handle
- Lee Auto Prime XR Hand Priming Tool Replacement Lever... $1.99 Available
- Puma SGB Bigcat 12 Fixed Blade Knife 7" Clip Point 440A... $48.50 Available
- Marlin Magazine Marlin 795, 795SS, 70, 7000 22 Long Rifle... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marlin Magazine Post-1996 Semi Autos 22 Long Rifle 7-Round... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nite Ize S-Biner Double-Gated Carabiner Stainless Steel... $1.75 - $3.19 Select Options
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 223 Remington... $13.29 Available
- Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot Sight 1x 25mm 3 MOA Dot with... $99.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Body... $17.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Insert 308 Diameter... $5.19 Available
- Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding... $33.99 Available
- SOG Hand Axe 2.4" 420 Stainless Steel Black Oxided Coated... $31.99 Available
- ProMag Magazine Marlin 795 22 Long Rifle 25-Round Polymer... $14.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Sharpfinger is a great knife for skinning and caping. The caper style blade is perfectly designed to fit your finger for complete control over the tip of the blade when caping your next trophy. The 440A German Steel maintains a sharp edge and is extremely durable. The black micarta handle is very comfortable and durable. Knife includes a nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440A German Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Nylon Sheath
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Rockwell Hardness: 55-57
- Blade length: 3.2"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Overall Length: 7"
- Weight: 3.1 oz.
- German Blade, assembled in China
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.