Loadbooks USA "7.62x39mm" Reloading Manual
- Hornady Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Full Metal... $21.97 - $491.44 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30-30 Winchester (308 Diameter) 150... $26.49 Available
- Magtech Bullets 38 Special (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $16.49 - $142.99 Select Options
- Loadbooks USA "40 S&W and 10mm Auto" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 7.62x39mm Box of 100... $50.80 Available
- ProMag Magazine Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39mm Steel... $18.99 - $27.49 Select Options
- Hornady Cam-Lock Case Trimmer Power Adapter... $29.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Trim Length Gage... $12.79 Available
- Lee Collet 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 7.62x39mm... $30.49 Available
- Loadbooks USA "303 British" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Case Prep Center 110 Volt... $312.52 Available
- Hornady V-Max Bullets 7.62x39mm (310 Diameter) 123 Grain Flat... $21.39 Available
Author/Publisher: Loadbooks USA
Summary of Material:
Hornady 4th Edition
Nosler 3rd Edition
Sierra 3rd Edition Rifle
Lyman 3rd Edition Cast Bullet Handbook
RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.