Redding Case Trimmer Titanium Cutter 17, 20 Caliber
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Replacement Cutter... $17.99 Available
- Lee Universal Neck Expanding Die... $14.29 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester,... $4.02 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Trim Mate Case Prep Center Straight Cone Military Crimp... $19.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 30-06 Springfield... $30.99 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W,... $6.29 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 308 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Possum Hollow Bore Guide #19 AR-15 5.56mm NATO/223 Remington... $17.79 Available
- Lyman Universal Trimmer Replacement Cutter Head Package of 2... $16.49 Available
- RCBS Trim Pro Case Trimmer Shellholder #18 (44 Special, 44... $6.29 Available
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 44 Caliber (422-429 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
Fits: Redding Case Trimmers
Function: Titanium cutter to trim 17 and 20 caliber cases
Material: Titanium Nitride coated high speed steel
Notes: This cutter requires a 5/32" shank pilots (Item# 850-522 is the 17 caliber pilot and Item# 850-982 is the 20 caliber pilot)
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.