Hornady Lock-N-Load Control Panel Primer Level Sensor
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Retainer Spring... $1.24 - $7.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Case Activated Powder... $1.60 Available
- Hoppe's Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Polymer... $1.59 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load LED Light Strip... $15.49 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 26" Steel Shaft... $15.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Deluxe Die Locking Ring Wrench... $16.97 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Cleaning Jag 44 to 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $1.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Large Primer Pickup... $8.25 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Shellplate #36 (32... $39.49 Available
- Lyman Neck Expander M Die 22 Caliber Short... $20.49 Available
The Hornady Lock-N-Load Control Panel Primer Level Sensor works in conjunction with the Lock-N-Load Control Panel and is easily adjustable to signal an alarm when the primer tube level reaches the preferred depth for a reminder.
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.