Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 24 Caliber to 6mm 8 x 36 Female Thread
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Magpul MS1 Multi-Mission Single Point / 2 Point Sling Nylon ... $33.20 Select Options
- Dewey Heavy Duty Muzzle Bore Guide M1A with California Legal... $13.79 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Redding Big Boss II Single Stage Reloading Press... $193.99 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 36" Nylon Coated 8... $34.49 Available
- Lyman Case Care Kit... $39.99 Available
- Redding Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $8.99 Available
- Redding National Match 3-Die Set 308 Winchester... $156.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Cleaning Jag 30 to 323 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Brass... $4.49 Available
- Tipton Rapid Bore Guide Kit... $25.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.