The TM Solution Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid
- Forster Hand Held Outside Neck Turner Pilot 243 Diameter... $11.29 Available
- Ben's 100 MAX Deet Insect Repellent Spray 3.4 oz... $7.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush 17 Caliber 5 x... $8.59 Available
- Coghlan's Tick Remover Polymer Yellow... $2.99 Available
- Thermacell Accessory Holster Nylon Realtree APG Camo... $13.01 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Montana X-Treme Copper Killer Bore Cleaning Solvent 6 oz... $10.49 Available
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent Refill Value Pack (Butane .42 oz... $16.11 Available
- Berger Target Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 130... $43.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 17 to 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $3.09 Available
- Natrapel 8-Hour Deet Free Insect Repellent Spray 3.4 oz... $4.79 Available
- Dewey Slotted Tip 17 Caliber 5 x 40 Male Thread... $3.89 Available
Shipping Weight: 1.660 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.