The TM Solution Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Soft Armor Rex Pistol Case 12" x 24" Thompson Center and... $20.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Copper Killer Bore Cleaning Solvent 6 oz... $10.49 Available
- Forster Bench Rest Seater Die 260 Remington... $50.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent ... $9.99 - $82.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 175 Grain... $36.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 142... $39.99 - $222.99 Select Options
- MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $27.30 - $33.20 Select Options
- Midwest Industries US Palm 2-Piece Railed Handguard AK-47,... $105.95 - $124.95 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 1.660 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.