Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #319247 32-40 WCF (322 Diameter) 165 Grain Flat Nose
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Wheeler Engineering Lapping Compound 1 oz... $10.62 - $11.89 Select Options
- Redding Case Trimmer Pilot, 8mm (323 Diameter)... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 22 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Lee Lead Dipper... $5.59 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 Winchester Special... $2.95 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 30 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 32 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 24 Caliber... $9.15 Available
- RCBS Hand Held Case Neck Turner Pilot 37 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #383... $9.19 Available
Material: Machined Leaded Steel Mold Blocks
Features: Steel Sprue Plate
Common Sizer Die Diameter: .322"
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.