Pachmayr Contoured Magazine Follower 1911 45 ACP Stainless Steel
- Metalform Magazine Elite 1911 Government, Commander 45 ACP... $31.99 - $38.99 Select Options
- STI Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government Blue... $10.00 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $23.99 Available
- Ed Brown Lightweight Magazine Release Spring 1911... $2.99 Available
- Ed Brown 8-Pack Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $36.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 8-Round... $7.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Delta Ring Pack AR-15 Matte... $10.29 Available
- Swenson Drop-In National Match Barrel Bushing 1911 Government... $12.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Magazine Release 1911 Blue... $16.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P220 45 ACP 8-Round Stainless... $40.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vais Muzzle Brake Micro 308 Caliber 1/2"-32 Thread .750"... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.012 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.