Pachmayr Contoured Magazine Follower 1911 45 ACP Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 8-Round... $7.27 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $21.55 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro-Carry Series 1911 Government, Commander... $9.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 8-Round... $6.73 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine 1911 Officer 45 ACP 6-Round Steel Blue... $16.99 Available
- Flex-Hone Pistol Cylinder Hone 38 Special, 357 Magnum 800 Grit... $20.49 Available
- Flex-Hone Rifle Chamber Hone 5.56 NATO 14" 800 Grit... $29.99 Available
- Advanced Technology Delta Ring Pack AR-15 Matte... $10.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine Follower and Spring 1911 7-Round... $7.99 Available
- Wolff Striker Spring Kahr K-9, K-40, MK-9, MK-40 5 lb Reduced... $3.49 Available
- PTG Headspace No-Go Gage 5.56x45mm... $30.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vais Muzzle Brake Micro 308 Caliber 1/2"-32 Thread .750"... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.012 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.