Kershaw Brawler Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25" Tanto 8Cr13MoV Black Stainless Steel Blade Nylon Handle Black
- Kershaw Volt II Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25" Drop... $19.99 Available
- Buck 345 Vantage Select Folding Pocket Knife 3-1/4" Drop Point... $28.49 Available
- Kershaw Black Volt Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.25"... $26.99 Available
- CRKT Lake 111 Folding Knife 3.25" 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel... $21.49 Available
- SOG SOGzilla Small Folding Tactical Knife 3.25" Drop Point... $31.49 Select Options
- Blackhawk CQD Mark II Type E Folding Tactical Knife 3-1/4"... $69.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- SOG Countertop Sharpener Dual Carbide Blades Polymer Black... $10.66 Available
- Kershaw RJ I Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.5" Serrated... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Browning Black Label Echo Tactical Beanie Polyester Black... $6.99 Available
- Kershaw Emerson CQC-8K Folding Knife 3.5" Tanto 8Cr13 Black... $29.99 Available
- Gatco Double Duty Tungsten Carbide and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #16 (30 Luger, 9mm Luger, 9mm Makarov)... $7.99 Available
- Cyclops Orbis 3 Watt Rechargeable Handheld LED Spotlight... $17.93 Available
- Kershaw Black Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125"... $19.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Quad-carry
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Black oxide
- Opening Method: Flipper and thumb stud
- Blade length: 3-1/4"
- Closed Length: 4-1/8"
- Overall Length: 7-3/8"
- Weight: 3.9 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.