Extreme Tundra 3-Pin Bow Sight .029" Pin Diameter Right Hand Aluminum Black
- TRUGLO Brite Site Xtreme 5 Light 5-Pin Bow Sight .029" Pin... $23.11 Available
- TRUGLO Carbon XS 4 Light Bow Sight... $28.41 - $46.99 Select Options
- TRUGLO TSX Pro Light Bow Sight ... $37.16 - $45.28 Select Options
- Cobra Stealth 3-Pin Bow Sight .029" Pin Diameter Right Hand... $37.49 Available
- Extreme Raptor 911 4-Pin Bow Sight... $49.38 - $54.87 Select Options
- Every part is CNC machined and hand fit
- Three ultra bright descending full capture pins(.029", .019", .019")
- Laser engraved windage and elevation marks for precise adjustment
- Pins are mounted on a single plane to prevent misalignment
- Fixed plate with tail light mount illuminates fiber optics
- Rheostat controlled Purple Haze light included
- Number of Pins: 3
- Pin Diameter: .029", .019", .019"
- Aperture Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Sight Material: aluminum
- Vertical Micro-Adjustment: no
- Horizontal Micro-Adjustment: no
- Light Included: yes
- Light Batteries: LR41-1.5V or Energizer 392 (included)
- Right or Left Hand: right
- Detachable Bracket: no
- Sight Level: yes
Shipping Weight: 0.460 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.