Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Neutral Cant Inside the Waistband Holster Springfield XD 9mm Luger, 40 S&W Subcompact Kydex and Leather
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- Galco Draw-EZ Holster Treatment 1/2 oz Bottle... $7.96 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EZ Target Handgun Silhouette Master Pack Target 14" x 22"... $12.29 Available
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $30.99 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Black... $8.50 Available
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-1/2" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Comp-Tac Standard Clip 1-3/4" Polymer Brown... $8.50 Available
- Bianchi 57 Remedy Outside the Waistband Holster Springfield XD... $44.49 Select Options
- Galco Stinger Belt Holster Right Hand Springfield XD... $47.96 Available
- Blade-Tech Eclipse Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $59.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Galco Paddle Lite Holster Right Hand Springfield XD... $30.36 Available
- Blade-Tech Nano Inside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $50.99 Available
The Comp-Tac Minotaur Holster design stems from the occasional complaint from users of concealable Kydex holsters. Some lifestyles are not conducive to wearing an undershirt, and some wearers find Kydex against the skin too "user-hostile". The leather backing plate of the Minotaur is only one thickness at the widest parts of the pistol. The Kydex used on the holster half-body, which covers only the outer half of the pistol, is only .090" thick. The end result is a very comfortable way to "Tame the Beast". All MTAC, Spartan and Neutral Cant holsters come standard with 1-1/2" belt clips in black. Additional clips are available in different sizes and colors (sold separately). The adjustable belt clips allow the user to set the cant of the gun as well as how high it rides on the hip.
The Comp-Tac Minotaur is available is several variations to offer the perfect choice for any scenario.
MTAC Minotaur Holsters' premier inside-the-waistband holster is the MTAC (Minotaur Tuckable Adjustable Cant). This holster utilizes the same kydex clips as seen on the Comp-Tac CTAC holster, which allow you to adjust the cant. With the clips offset from the holster body, the holster disappears when you tuck your shirt between the holster and your pants.
Spartan The Spartan is a "meat and potatoes" economy version of the MTAC. The Spartan is tuckable, you can adjust the cant. It's not as pretty, and the fasteners aren't covered, but it'll save you a few dollars. The Minotaur Spartan uses the same clips as the CTAC and the MTAC.
Neutral Cant Minotaur has managed to capture the comfort of the MTAC holster and the function of an appendix carry holster to create a new tuckable and cantable holster that has a faster presentation and is also designed with women in mind! The geometry of the mounting points has been adjusted to make it perfect for appendix carry. Also, the Neutral Cant allows for carrying in a cross draw position making it a good holster for those of you who spend a lot of your time driving.
- Material: Leather and Kydex
- Finish: Plain
- Firearm Retention: Friction
- Belt Fit: 1.5"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Open