Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 243 Winchester, 6mm Remington (Replacement Part)
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 308 Winchester, 300 Winchester... $3.69 Available
- Lee EZ X Expander-Decapping Rod 222 Remington, 223 Remington,... $4.19 Available
- ERGO Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $3.20 Available
- SOG Entrenching Tool High Carbon Steel Black... $9.99 Available
- DPMS Bolt Catch Screw LR-308 Steel Matte... $3.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Picatinny-Style Mini Riser Mount 1-1/4"... $15.99 Available
- CB-01 Ammo Box with Styrofoam Tray 25 ACP, 380 ACP, 9mm Luger... $16.99 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $7.29 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- Del-Ton Safety Selector Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Nitride 3-Die Set with... $44.99 Available
- Del-Ton Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
Fits: 243 Winchester, 6mm Remington, 6mm Musgrave
Notes: Replacement part for Lee Full Length Sizing Dies.
XThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.