Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-300-RF 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull (452 Diameter) 300 Grain Flat Nose Gas Check
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 430-310-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $39.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Burris Pistol Scope 2-7x 32mm Matte... $349.00 Select Options
- Warne 1" Maxima Quick-Detachable Weaver-Style Rings ... $52.51 - $102.99 Select Options
- Warne Multi-Sight System Heavy Duty Weaver-Style Scope Base... $77.72 - $102.99 Select Options
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.