Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-300-RF 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull (452 Diameter) 300 Grain Flat Nose Gas Check
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000... $42.49 Available
- ADCO Super Thumb Magazine Loader Beretta, Browning, Sig Sauer... $9.19 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die 45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull... $18.79 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 457 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target Repair Center B-8C Timed and Rapid... $9.19 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 454 Casull... $31.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 430-310-RF 44 Special, 44 Remington... $39.99 Available
- NRA Official Silhouette Target Repair Center B-27C 50-Yard... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.