The SOG Flash II features an AUS 8 Stainless Steel blade with SOG's unique Cryogenic Heat Treatment that makes the blade super tough and increased edge retention. The Anodized Aluminum or GRN Polymer handles feel extraordinary in your hand and look cool as well. The patent pending bayonet style clip allows for discreet deep pocket carry and can be moved for right or left hand carry. Pick up your Flash II today and own one of the coolest knives available.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: AUS 8
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum or GRN
- Blade Shape: Drop Point or Tanto
- Assisted Opening: Yes
- Serrated: Partially or Plain Edge
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Slide Lock
- Blade Finish: Black Stainless, Black TiNi, or TigerStriped
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Overall Length: 8"
- Weight: 3.1 oz
- Assembled in the USA