Thompson Center Omega Muzzleloading Rifle 50 Caliber Synthetic Thumbhole Stock Realtree Hardwoods Camo 28" Fluted Barrel Stainless Steel
- Ignition: 209 Shotgun Primer (sealed pivoting breech)
- Barrel: 28" Round with QLA
- Rifling Twist: 1 in 28" Twist for sabots and conical bullets
- Overall Length: 42"
- Approximate Weight: 7 lbs
- Sights: Click adjustable steel rear sight with Tru-Glo Fiber Optic inserts; steel ramp front sight with Tru-Glo Fiber Optics
- Trim: Sling Swivel Studs
- Stock: Composite Buttstock and Forend
- Extra Features: Drilled and Tapped for Scope Mounts
- Loading: Accepts magnum charges of up to 150 grains of FFG black powder or Pyrodex equivalent (or 3 of the 50 grain, 50 Caliber Pyrodex Pellets)
MidwayUSA welcomes returns, for credit or refund, of product in new, unaltered condition. Please understand that we cannot accept returns on Black Powder Rifles or Pistols that have been fired or altered. If you have fired or altered your Black Powder Rifle or Pistol and find it to be defective, you must return it to the manufacturer for warranty service.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections