Noveske Recon Match Barrel AR-15 5.56x45mm NATO Medium Contour 1 in 7" Twist 16" Stainless Steel with Switchblock Gas Block
- Noveske Pivot and Takedown Pin Set with Noveske Logo... $14.80 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Flash Hider 51-Tooth... $98.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Brakeout Flash Hider Muzzle Brake... $98.99 Available
- Advanced Armament Co (AAC) Blackout Muzzle Brake 51-Tooth... $145.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Vltor CASV-MX Free Float Modular Rail Handguard AR-15 Mid... $180.45 Select Options
- Midwest Industries SS-Series Free Float Tube Handguard... $130.00 - $165.00 Select Options
- Daniel Defense MFR 9.0 Free Float Tube Handguard Customizable... $249.00 Available
This barrel includes the patented SwitchBlock adjustable gas block. The Switchblock has three positions: Unsuppressed, Suppressed, and Off. The block's suppressed setting greatly reduces the amount of excess gas, carbon and fouling produced when a silencer is installed at the muzzle, as well as significantly improving reliability. Gas flow adjustments are made by simply depressing the locking plunger and rotating the selector drum to the desired position.
All Noveske match barrels have a medium contour, bead-blasted satin finish, M4 extended feed ramps, and are threaded at the muzzle for the addition of flash hiders, muzzle brakes and/or sound suppressors. This barrel is shipped with a pinned Switchblock gas block, gas tube and barrel extension.
- Length: 16"
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Contour: Medium
- Chamber: 5.56 Match Mod O
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7" Polygonal
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Satin Gray
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Port Location: Mid
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
- Extras: SwitchBlock Adjustable Gas Block, Gas Tube
- Weight: 37 oz
- Noveske Match Stainless Barrels use a proprietary 1" long gas block that comes installed from the factory. Standard AR-15 front sight bases (1.9" long) are NOT compatible.
- The SwitchBlock uses a straight gas tube and is NOT compatible with many low profile tubular handguards or quad rail systems. However, a 9" handguard will fit behind the SwitchBlock.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.