Dayton Traister Mark 2 Safety Mauser 93, 94, 95, 96 Steel Blue
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser) 139 Grain... $16.29 Available
- GPC Universal Bolt Handle Steel in the White... $11.99 Available
- Timney Sportsman Rifle Trigger Mauser 98 without Safety 2 to 4... $54.99 Available
- Forster Trigger Guard Screws Mauser 96, 98 Non-Locking Package... $5.79 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 257 Roberts... $30.99 Available
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 7.62x51mm NATO Grade 3 Box of 500... $69.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7x57mm Mauser (7mm Mauser)... $30.99 Available
- Leupold Standard Rings... $24.99 - $56.99 Select Options
- Leupold Standard Scope Base Mauser... $19.99 - $26.99 Select Options
- Shilen Barrel Blank 264 Caliber, 6.5mm Centerfire... $149.99 - $329.99 Select Options
441-476DAYTON MARK 2 SAFETY 93-96 MAUSERMADE FROM AISI 4140 CHROME-MOLY STEEL, IT IS ONE PIECE HARDENED AND TEMPERED. IT COMESWITH A NYLON FRICTION PIECE INSERTED TO ELIMINATE RATTLING AND ENSURE SMOOTH OPERATION.THIS IS A STRIKER BLOCKING SAFETY.FITS: M93-96 MAUSERS
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.