RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 311 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Dipper... $25.99 Available
- RCBS 4-Cavity Ingot Mold without Handle... $21.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 6.8mm Remington SPC... $30.99 Available
- Katadyn Mini Ceramic Water Filtration System... Add to Cart for Price
- Texsport Collapsible Water Carrier 5 Gallon Polyethylene Clear... $9.99 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #467... $10.49 Available
- Speer Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 100 Grain Jacketed... $26.49 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 32 S&W Long, 32 Colt New Police... $31.99 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 6.8mm Remington SPC... $11.79 - $411.15 Select Options
Fits: RCBS Lube-A-Matic-2 or Lyman Bullet 450/4500 Bullet Sizer/Lubricators
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.