Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 280 Remington Ackley Improved 40-Degree Shoulder 140 Grain AccuBond Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Radians Snug Plugs Corded Ear Plugs (NRR 28 dB)... $2.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Havalon Piranta Edge Folding Skinning Knife 2-3/4" 60XT... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Available
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Available
- Primos Trigger Stick Tall Monopod Shooting Sticks Polymer... $49.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 180 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 8mm (323 Diameter) 200 Grain Spitzer... $42.99 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $99.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 175... $37.49 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 120 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Speer DeepCurl Bullets 284 Caliber, 7mm (284 Diameter) 175... $32.99 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $34.99 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse T6 Adjustable Rifle Stock SKS with Cut to... $75.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse T6 Adjustable Rifle Stock SKS Synthetic... $71.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
This Trophy Grade ammunition is loaded with Nosler's AccuBond bonded core bullet. Through a proprietary bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond marries Nosler's traditional copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep, won't cause extensive barrel fouling, and will retain 60-70% of its weight. The white polymer tip helps protect against deformation while initiating expansion upon impact.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.