Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8 oz Liquid
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $13.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Tipton Cleaning Patches 22 to 26 Caliber Square Cotton Package... $15.99 Available
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $6.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $29.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $13.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Magazine Follower AR-15 Polymer... $5.65 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.19 - $2.39 Select Options
- Baker Gun Oil Bottle with Needle Tip 2 oz... $5.09 Available
- Real Avid Ruger Gun Tool Multi-Tool... $17.49 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 8... $27.49 Available
- Shooter's Choice All Weather High-Tech Gun Grease 10cc Syringe... $7.19 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. RPK-Style Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74 Polymer Matte... $15.99 Available
- HKS Magazine Speedloader 1911 7-Round, 8-Round 45 ACP... $9.99 Available
- Champion Magazine Loader Ruger 10/22... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fiocchi Action Proving Dummy 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Box of 25... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.