Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $14.49 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $30.99 Available
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.29 - $329.99 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 - $34.99 Select Options
- Z-Corr Firearm Storage Bag 15" Pistol... $9.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Beretta 92 9mm Luger... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Surefire 6P Classic Personal Flashlight Xenon Bulb Aluminum... $61.60 Available
- Z-Corr Firearm Storage Bag 47" Tactical Gun... $16.79 Available
- National Target Practice IDPA Target Paper Package of 100... $29.49 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $14.79 Available
- Uncle Mike's Gun-Tite Removable Threadlocker 6ml Tube... $6.19 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
- CRC SP-400 Extreme-Duty Indoor/Outdoor Corrosion Inhibitor 10... $17.29 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Rifle Bore Brush 223 Remington AR-15 8... $4.39 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.