Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $6.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $13.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $29.99 Available
- Walther Tactical Pro Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $27.99 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $8.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Deluxe Binocular Harness Nylon Black... $8.99 Available
- Otis Rifle Cleaning System All Caliber... $37.99 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil with MoistureGuard 6 oz Pump Spray... $6.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.99 Select Options
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.99 Available
- Kick Eez Cheek Eez Cheek Protector 5" x 6" x 1/8" Black... $12.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 41 Remington Magnum, 44 Remington... $2.19 Select Options
- Fiocchi Extrema Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain Hornady... $22.49 - $99.99 Select Options
- Tipton Deluxe 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 22 to 26 Caliber 36" Carbon... $34.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.