Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $14.49 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $30.99 Available
- Noveske STS 60 Degree Ambidextrous Safety Selector AR-15,... $39.55 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum... $8.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C White/Black 8" X Bullseye Reactive... $5.09 Available
- Bell and Carlson Extended Magazine Release Ruger 10/22 Polymer... $3.99 Available
- Mil-Comm MC2500 Gun Oil Syringe 12 cc... $9.89 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Gun Oil 6 oz Aerosol... $9.39 Available
- Ruger Recoil Spring Assembly Ruger Mark I, II, III, 22/45... $6.59 Available
- Power Custom Recoil Spring Ruger 10/22 Extra Power... $2.99 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 6" Bullseye Package of 60... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Tipton Heavy Duty Vinyl Gloves Package of 6 Pair... $4.62 - $5.89 Select Options
- Model 1 Free Float Tube Handguard Fluted AR-15 Aluminum Black... $35.00 Select Options
- Nordic Components Slotted Customizable Free Float Tube... $85.45 - $94.95 Select Options
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.