Hornady V-Max Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 50 Grain Boat Tail
- Barnes Triple-Shock X Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 115... $31.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 250 Savage, 35... $3.89 Select Options
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $3.89 - $7.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $25.99 Available
- Tipton Universal Bore Guide... $14.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Flash Hider Annihilator 1/2"-36 Thread... $47.30 Available
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with... $13.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 223 Remington... $4.99 Available
- Lee Bench Plate Kit... $25.49 Available
- 3M Tekk Disposable Ear Plugs (NRR 29 dB) 50 Pair... $9.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Muzzle Brake Phantom 5M1 Aggressive... $28.50 Available
- Kano Kroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 8 oz... $13.99 Available
Hornady's swaging process creates precise formation of the core around the tip of the bullet, creating a build-up of energy which contributes to its phenomenal performance.
The copper jacket provides the necessary bearing surface for maximum stability out of the barrel, and the jacket is built to withstand the fast twist rates of the most advanced varmint rifles. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.