GHG Pro-Grade Duck Decoys
- Realistic feather detail
- Heavy polyethylene construction
- True-to-life paint schemes
- Anatomically precise shapes
Pro-Grade decoys from GHG are designed for serious waterfowl hunters who demand the most from their equipment. These decoys feature some of the most realistic body positions and paint schemes available and are some of the most effective decoys on the market. Featuring the GHG 60/40 weighted keel for increased versatility, these decoys will quickly become your go to set. January Mallards feature a lighter color paint scheme signifying the feather color of a late season drake.
Keel: 60/40 weighted keel
- Active Hybrid Black Duck: 2; 1 drake & 1 hen
- Canvasback: 6; 3 drakes, 3 hens
- Feeder Hybrid Black Duck: 2 Drakes
- January Mallard Harvester Pack: 12; 7 drakes, 5 hens
- January Mallard Feeder: 6; 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Redhead: 6; 4 drakes, 2 hens
- Mallard Butt-Up Feeder: 2; 1 drake & 1 hen
- Active Hybrid Black Duck: 1 swivel head drake; 1 swivel head hen
- Canvasback: 1 Active Drake, 1 Active Hen, 1 Rester Drake, 1 Rester Hen, 1 Sleeper Drake, 1 Sleeper Hen
- Feeder Hybrid Black Duck: 2 Surface Feeders
- January Mallard Harvester Pack: 1 Each surface feeder drake and hen, 1 Each swivel head drake and hen, 1 Each rester drake and hen, 1 Each “No-Head” drake and hen, 1 Active drake, 1 Surface skimmer drake, 1 each sleeper drake and hen
- January Mallard Feeder: 2 Surface feeder drakes, 1 Surface skimmer drake, 2 Surface feeder hens, 1 “No Head” feeder drake
- Redhead: 2 Active Drakes, 2 Sleeper Drakes, 1 Active Hen, 1 Sleeper Hen
- Mallard Butt-Up Feeder: 2 butt-up feeders
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections