RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 356 Diameter
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.69 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- RCBS Lead Dipper... $25.99 Available
- RCBS 4-Cavity Ingot Mold without Handle... $21.99 Available
- Lee Breech Lock Quick Change Bushings Package of 2... $7.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #374... $6.31 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 451 Diameter... $18.59 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Top Punch #115... $7.75 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #311... $10.49 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic 2... $169.99 Available
- RCBS Lube-A-Matic Lube and Sizer Die 401 Diameter... $18.59 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Thompson Red Angel Bullet Lube Hollow... $7.99 Available
- RCBS Mold Mallet... $9.99 Available
Fits: RCBS Lube-A-Matic-2 or Lyman Bullet 450/4500 Bullet Sizer/Lubricators
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.