Spyderco Police 3 Folding Tactical Knife 4-3/8" Drop Point VG-10 Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Spyderco Military Folding Knife 4" CPM-S30V Stainless Steel... $159.99 - $174.99 Select Options
- Spyderco Ulize Folding Tactical Knife 4.1" VG-10 Stainless... $174.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Spyderco Southard Folder Tactical Knife 3.46" CTS 204P... $255.99 Available
- Spyderco Manix2 XL Folding Tactical Knife 3.85" CPM S30V Black... $142.99 Available
- Spyderco Civilian SpyderEdge Folding Tactical Knife 4.125"... $189.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Available
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.92 - $8.71 Select Options
- Lansky Multi-Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Universal Knife Sharpening System with Medium Serrated,... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 2.5" Dia-Sharp Mini-Hone Kit Coarse, Fine, and... $17.49 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Up, Tip Down, Ambidextrous
- Locking Mechanism: Lockback
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 59
- Opening Method: Thumb Cut
- Blade length: 4.375"
- Blade Width: .118"
- Closed Length: 5.563"
- Overall Length: 9.875"
- Weight: 5 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.