Power Custom Extended Length Pin AK-47 Trigger, Hammer Steel Matte
- Power Custom Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $4.49 Available
- TAPCO Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47 Steel Blue... $4.99 Available
- TAPCO G2 Single Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte... $29.99 Available
- TAPCO G2 Double Hook Trigger Group AK-47 Steel Matte... $29.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "AK-47: AKM & All Variants" Book... $6.49 Available
- Power Custom Gas Piston Rivet AK-47... $1.79 Available
- Magpul PMAG 30 AK/AKM MOE Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round... $13.25 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Arsenal, Inc. Bulgarian/US Made Trigger Group AK-47, AK74... $25.99 Available
- NcStar Adjustable Front Sight Tool AK-47, SKS... $4.99 Available
- Power Custom Recoil Buffer AK-47... $9.89 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer AK-47, AK-74, Valmet, Galil... $13.99 Available
- Compatible with receivers up to as wide as 1.390"/35.3mm
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.