Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $6.99
- Lee Alox Bullet Lube 4 oz Liquid... $5.99
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $18.49
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 View More Options
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 View More Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 357 Diameter... $18.49
- Once-Fired Reloading Brass 223 Remington Grade 3 Box of 500... $49.49
- 50 Cal and 30 Cal Ammo Can Combo Pack... $24.99
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 View More Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $18.49
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99