Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 451 Diameter
Material: Steel Sizing Die, Plastic Hopper
Function: Size cast bullets
Directions for Use:
- Place bullets in provided red plastic container and drop in the included Lee Liquid Alox onto the bullets.
- Gently shake the bullets in an orbital motion to coat the bullets. If they do not coat completely, add a little more lube.
- Spread the bullets onto waxed paper and let dry overnight.
- Load at least one bullet into a case and check to be sure it easily chambers in the gun. If it fits tightly, you must resize the bullet before loading.
- Screw the sizing die into any standard reloading press. Exact depth is not important.
- Install the bullet punch into the ram. This fits all rams that use standard shellholders.
- Place the red plastic container with the lubed bullets inside on top of the sizing die.
- Place bullet on the punch and push the bullet through the die.
- When 3/4 of the bullets have been loaded, lift the red plastic container off the die. Invert the holder before opening.
- For rifle and hot pistol loads, it is best to relube the bullets to ensure the sized portion is recoated.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb
$9.99List Price: $12.99 Save $3.00 (23%)
Lee Lead Dipper
Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube...
$11.99List Price: $12.99 Save $1.00 (8%)
Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle
Lee Melter Furnace
$32.99 - $36.99
Hornady Gas Checks 22 Caliber Box of 1000
Bianchi1 4750 Ranger Triad Ankle Holster Beretta 21 Bobcat,...
$48.00List Price: $60.00 Save up to $12.00 (20%)
Birchwood Casey Plum Brown Barrel Finish 5 oz Liquid
Eley Subsonic Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Hollow Point
$11.49 - $109.99
Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45...
Lee Lead Dipper
Nosler Sporting Handgun Bullets 45 Colt (Long Colt) (451...
Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Brush Nylon Package of 3
$5.69 - $8.59
Hornady Gas Checks 45 Caliber Box of 1000
Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller
Sale$11.99List Price: $18.99 Save $7.00 (37%)
Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter