DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard LR-308 Rifle Length Vented Aluminum Matte
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308 Winchester 20-Round Steel... $17.34 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
- PRI Barrel Nut Wrench LR-308... $25.99 Available
- DPMS Upper Receiver Action Block LR-308, Knight's Armament... $59.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #4 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223... $3.69 Available
- Hornady Shellholder #1 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.89 Available
- Nosler Varmageddon Ammunition 17 Remington 20 Grain Tipped... $30.99 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube AR-15 A1/A2 Stock... $15.49 Available
- ProMag Magazine LR-308, KAC SASS/ MK11 308 Winchester Black... $13.63 - $20.99 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 300 Winchester Magnum... $34.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- DPMS Bolt Catch Screw LR-308 Steel Matte... $3.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring LR-308 Rifle... $8.49 Available
- DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit LR-308... $67.99 Available
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 12"
- Free Float: Yes
- Compatibility: LR-308 Platform (LR-243, LR-260, LR-6.5 Creedmoor, LR-308, LR-338)
- Weight: 0.917 lbs
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.