Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 10-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Loader 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33, 34,... $4.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 26, 27, 31, 32, 33,... $10.99 Available
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolff Magazine Spring Beretta 92 10% Extra Power... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1005 17 Remington, 204... $4.49 Select Options
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $6.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $89.99 Available
- Caldwell XLA Bipod Sling Swivel Stud Mount 6" to 9" Black... $20.99 Available
- Volquartsen Hammer Bushing Ruger Mark II Black... $6.99 Available
- SGM Tactical Magazine Saiga 7.62x39mm 10-Round Polymer Black... $26.00 Available
- Ballistol Sportsman's Multi-Purpose Oil 16 oz Liquid... $15.99 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 32 Winchester Special (321... $31.99 Available
- DPMS Crush Washer AR-15... $2.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
- Glock 34 magazines feature a polymer follower, Glock #SP01812-6, MidwayUSA #927957.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.