"The M14 Owner's Guide and Match Conditioning Instructions" Book by Scott A. Duff and John M. Miller
- Tipton Choke Tube and Cleaning Accessory Case Polymer Smoke... $2.01 Closeout Special
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 327 Federal Magnum... $2.95 Closeout Special
- Springfield Armory M1A Combo Tool (Fits in the Trap Door of... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 ACP... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7.62x25mm Tokarev... $5.19 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 8-Round Steel Parkerized... $8.79 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 45 S&W Schofield... $2.95 Closeout Special
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 H&R Magnum... $2.95 Closeout Special
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 416 Rigby... $2.95 Closeout Special
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.79 Available
- Metalform Magazine Pro Series 1911 Government, Commander 45... $21.99 Available
Scott Duff has been shooting since the age of 10 when his father introduced him to a rifle. Before that, he could be found watching John Wayne movies and reading his father's military books. He's written hundreds of articles for magazines such as American Rifleman, Guns & Ammo and Garand Times. Mr. Duff has also written and published several books, primarily on the history and production of the M1 Garand rifle.
Date of Publication: 1996
Number of Pages: 180
Summary of Material:
Shipping Weight: 0.800 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.