Muck Men's Woody Sport Boots
- Browning Mens Lightweight Socks Wool Blend... $6.49 Select Options
- Browning Mens Merino Year Rounder Socks Wool Blend... $9.49 Select Options
- Peet Dryer Original PEET Boot Dryer Black... $39.99 Available
- Adventure Medical Kits Pocket Survival Pack... $26.99 Available
- Under Armour Mens Scent Control Over the Calf Socks Synthetic... $19.99 Select Options
This item is drop shipped from the manufacturer. Shipping costs are included in the price.
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- Additional achilles overlay for added protection
- Molded rubber Speed-Tracker outsole with molded EVA midsole
- Reinforced toe
- Added toe protection with a wrap-up bumper
- Comfort range of -20ºF to 70ºF
Muck Woody Sport Boots are perfect for hunting everything from deer in fall to turkeys in spring. These boots have all the usual Muck features including 100% waterproof construction, breathable airmesh lining and they are easy to clean. Other features of the Woody Sport include a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie, the Speed-Tracker outsole with EVA midsole for comfort and a stretch-fit topline to keep warmth in and cold out. Muck Woody Sport Boots are extremely comfortable and rated for temperatures ranges from -20 all the way to 70 degrees Fahrenheit so you can practically wear them year round.
Special Sizing Note:
Muck boots are unisex sizing and in whole sizes only. These boots should be chosen based off of athletic footwear sizing and best fit is achieved by wearing a midweight sock. When using heavyweight socks, true half sizes should select the next size up. Muck boots can be worn with Orthotics and molded sock liners. Please see the sizing chart below for fit information.
|Muck Boots Sizing Chart|
|Men's size||Equivalent women's size|