Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.49 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester 20-Round... $27.99 Available
- Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized... $37.99 Available
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent 32 oz Liquid... $14.99 Available
- Remington Golden Saber Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Brass... $32.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $21.99 Available
- Dewey U.S.G.I. M1 Garand Ratchet Rifle Chamber Brush 30-06... $6.59 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Sadlak Tactical Magazine Release M1A, M14 US Trigger Groups... $37.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte... $8.99 Available
- John Masen Deluxe Rifle Cleaning Kit M1A... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Lubriplate's 130-A Mil Spec Grease was selected by the United States Army as the choice lubricant for maintaining its M1 Garand and M14 battle rifles. Lubriplate's scientifically advanced formula is a waterproof blend of mineral oil, zinc oxide and calcium. 130-A Mil Spec Grease is not susceptible to extreme temperature fluctuations and will continue to lubricate the surface to which it is applied long after it begins to break down. Apply a light coat with your fingers in accordance with the maintenance instructions found in your owner's manual.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.