Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 6" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
- MTM Cleaning Jag and Brush Case Plastic Clear... $3.59 Available
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.79 Available
- John Masen Deluxe Rifle Cleaning Kit M1A... $24.99 Available
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $25.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A... $6.79 Available
- Dewey Heavy Duty Muzzle Bore Guide M1A... $11.49 Available
Lubriplate's 130-A Mil Spec Grease was selected by the United States Army as the choice lubricant for maintaining its M1 Garand and M14 battle rifles. Lubriplate's scientifically advanced formula is a waterproof blend of mineral oil, zinc oxide and calcium. 130-A Mil Spec Grease is not susceptible to extreme temperature fluctuations and will continue to lubricate the surface to which it is applied long after it begins to break down. Apply a light coat with your fingers in accordance with the maintenance instructions found in your owner's manual.
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.