Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $25.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte... $9.59 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester 20-Round... $45.99 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $19.49 - $28.79 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #501 30 Luger, 380 ACP,... $1.99 - $2.59 Select Options
- Badger Ordnance Bolt Roller Greaser M1A with T-Handle... $8.79 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Flex Rod Kit 308 Winchester M1A, AR-10... $15.49 Available
- Dewey Heavy Duty Muzzle Bore Guide M1A... $11.49 Available
- Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized... $39.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #505 17 Remington, 204... $2.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $2.09 - $12.99 Select Options
Lubriplate's 130-A Mil Spec Grease was selected by the United States Army as the choice lubricant for maintaining its M1 Garand and M14 battle rifles. Lubriplate's scientifically advanced formula is a waterproof blend of mineral oil, zinc oxide and calcium. 130-A Mil Spec Grease is not susceptible to extreme temperature fluctuations and will continue to lubricate the surface to which it is applied long after it begins to break down. Apply a light coat with your fingers in accordance with the maintenance instructions found in your owner's manual.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.