Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 2-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Possum Hollow Service Rifle Cleaning Port M1A, M1 Garand... $9.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Flash Suppressor with Bayonet Lug... $49.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $21.99 Available
- Tipton Bore Brush Set 13-Piece Rifle Best Bronze... $19.99 Available
- Schuster DCM Adjustable Gas Plug with Wrench WWII-Style M1... $35.99 Available
- Springfield Armory M1A Combo Tool (Fits in the Trap Door of... $4.99 Available
- Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte... $8.99 Available
- CJ Weapons Chamber Maid Flex Rod Kit 308 Winchester M1A, AR-10... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
Lubriplate's 130-A Mil Spec Grease was selected by the United States Army as the choice lubricant for maintaining its M1 Garand and M14 battle rifles. Lubriplate's scientifically advanced formula is a waterproof blend of mineral oil, zinc oxide and calcium. 130-A Mil Spec Grease is not susceptible to extreme temperature fluctuations and will continue to lubricate the surface to which it is applied long after it begins to break down. Apply a light coat with your fingers in accordance with the maintenance instructions found in your owner's manual.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.