MEC Sizemaster Single Stage Shotshell Press 410 Bore 2-1/2"
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 22-250 Remington to... $12.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $3.89 Select Options
- Bulldog Bandolier 24-Round Rifle Nylon Black... $8.10 Available
- Maxpedition Pistol Gun Case Nylon... $35.09 - $35.99 Select Options
- U.S. Optics Anti-Cant Device Picatinny and Weaver Style Bases... $95.00 Available
- Aimpoint Rubber Strap CompM2, CompML2, CompM XD... $6.00 Available
- TC Accessories Brass Deflector AR-15 A3 Steel Matte... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Aimpoint Bikini Red Dot Sight Cover Medium QR Black... $12.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Pelican Storm 3300 Scoped Rifle Gun Case with Solid Foam... $201.57 - $229.99 Select Options
Press Type: Single Stage
Gauge: 410 Bore
Shell Length: Set by the factory at 2-1/2" but can be adjusted to 3"
Frame Material: Steel Frame
Priming Feature: Automatic Primer Feeder not available
Load Rate: 6 to 8 boxes and hour (approximately 150-200 rounds)
Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1/2 oz
Powder Bushings Included: 10, 11, 12
Gauge Conversions Available: Yes
Shipping Weight: 19 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.