HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 6.5 Grendel 123 Grain SST Box of 20... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $29.20 Available
- Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 69 Grain... $37.73 - $38.73 Select Options
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- Grizzly Ammunition 44 Remington Magnum 320 Grain Cast... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Yankee Hill Machine Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover Polymer ... $6.10 - $11.40 Select Options
- Alexander Arms AR-15 A3 Overwatch Upper Assembly 6.5 Grendel 1... $817.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 Customizable Lower Receiver Parts Kit... $40.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Silent Captured Recoil Buffer Spring AR-15... $132.99 Available
- Nikon M-223 1-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny Style Integral 1"... $59.95 Available
- Glockworx Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger and Action Kit Glock Gen 4... $237.50 Available
- Model 1 Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $15.00 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.