HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Hollow... $18.79 - $459.99 Select Options
- Ultramax Remanufactured Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain... $21.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Premier Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain... $35.99 Available
- Fiocchi Exacta Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Sierra... $28.49 - $267.99 Select Options
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" Sight-In Package of 5... $10.79 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 220... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $29.20 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Custom... $28.49 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $21.49 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 308 Winchester 170 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $41.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain... $38.49 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 243 Winchester 100 Grain Soft Point Box of 20... $50.99 Available
- Lapua Scenar Ammunition 308 Winchester 167 Grain Hollow Point... $103.99 Available
- Nosler Match Grade Ammunition 308 Winchester 155 Grain Custom... $28.49 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.