HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain Berger Hunting VLD Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Hoppe's Big Buck Target 28" x 28" Package of 5... $3.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Stoney Point PoleCat Steady Stix 2 Bipod Shooting Sticks... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target 12" Sight-In Package of 5... $10.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Norma USA American PH Ammunition 308 Winchester 165 Grain Oryx... $39.99 Available
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 168 Grain... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Butler Creek Flip-Up Rifle Scope Cover Objective (Front)... $6.99 - $9.99 Select Options
- HSM Trophy Gold Ammunition 308 Winchester 185 Grain Berger... $34.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pro Series Competition Shooting Mat PVC Coated... $49.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $18.99 Available
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Stud Pack 1/2" Wood Screw, 3/4" Wood... $2.29 Available
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 308 Winchester 175 Grain... $33.49 - $311.99 Select Options
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- JP Enterprises Bore Guide AR-15 5.56 NATO/223 Remington... $38.99 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush 30 / 32 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $16.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
The Berger Hunting bullet line features Very Low Drag (VLD) bullets that have the highest possible ballistic coefficient designed for 300 yards or more. The VLD design incorporates a sharp nose that allows the bullet to penetrate 2" to 3" before it starts to expand. After the initial expansion, the bullet will shed between 40% and 85% of its weight as shrapnel into the surrounding tissue (internal organs).
The combination between the shrapnel and the hydrostatic shock produces a massive wound cavity within the vital area that will be 13" - 15" long. This massive wound cavity results in the animal dropping fast since most go into shock after such a tremendous blow.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.