Colt H3 Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine
- Black Hills Remanufactured Ammunition 223 Remington 60 Grain... $35.81 - $36.81 Select Options
- Colt Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.24 Available
- Colt H2 Heavy Buffer AR-15 Carbine... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Badger Ordnance Tactical Charging Handle Latch AR-15, LR-308... $17.29 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle Assembly AR-15 Aluminum... $44.95 Select Options
- Colt Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 4-Position Mil-Spec... $42.49 Available
- Vltor Carbine Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 5-Position... $44.60 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube End Plate AR-15, LR-308... $3.59 Available
- JP Enterprises Tuned and Polished Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $18.95 Available
- DPMS Receiver Extension Buffer Tube Lock Ring AR-15, LR-308... $3.99 Available
- UTG Receiver Extension Buffer Tube 6-Position Mil-Spec... $20.49 Available
- MagPul Stock CTR Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $75.95 Select Options
- H Buffer: 3.8 oz
- H2 Buffer: 4.6 oz
- H3 Buffer 5.4 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.