Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .278" Stainless Steel
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Barrel Link Pin 1911 Steel ... $2.99 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Swenson Drop-In National Match Barrel Bushing 1911 Government... $12.99 Available
- Cylinder & Slide Barrel Link Pin 1911 Stainless Steel Package... $5.25 Available
- Wilson Combat Ejector Pin for 1911 Government Bullet Proof... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Factory Plus Grip Screw Slotted Head 1911... $1.99 Select Options
- DPMS Buffer Retainer AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Bolt Catch Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom Barrel Link 1911 .283" Stainless Steel... $5.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $6.99 Available
Gunsmithing Required: Yes, some fitting may be required
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.