Knives of Alaska Magnum Ulu Fixed Blade Knife 3.375" D2 Tool Steel Blade SureGrip Handle Black
The Knives of Alaska Magnum Ulu Fixed Blade Knife is one of the most useful knives ever designed. The Ulu knife has been used by Native Alaskans for centuries as an all-purpose knife for skinning, field dressing, cutting hair, cutting food, and trimming blocks of snow for igloos. The Ulu is also great for cutting bones and other tough objects, because you can put maximum downward force on and object with the center of the blade, keeping your fingers a safe distance away. The Ulu is made from the same incredibly tough, fully annealed, double-drawn and cryogenically-treated D2 tool steel as the award-winning Knives of Alaska Brown Bear. The D2 steel holds a razor sharp edges, and wears extremely well. The compact design of the knife is extremely easy to carry where ever you go. The SureGrip handle is well designed so it is extremely comfortable in hand and gives you full control over the blade. Includes leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2
- Handle Material: SureGrip
- Blade Shape: Ulu
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: 3.375"
- Blade Thickness: "
- Weight: N/A
- Made in USA!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 View More Options
- Knives of Alaska 3-Way Sharpener... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Field Grade Gear Care Kit Cloth Case... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK