Covert Code Black Special Ops Black Flash Infrared Cellular Game Camera 12.0 Megapixel Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo
- Spypoint Tiny-W2s Wireless Infrared Game Camera 8.0 Megapixel... $244.21 Closeout Special
- Spypoint LIVE Cellular Infrared Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel with... $327.75 Closeout Special
- Uway Vigilante Hunter MB500 Cellular Black Flash Infrared Game... $349.95 Available
- HCO UOVision UM562 Cellular Game Camera 5.0 Megapixel Green... $319.95 Available
- HCO UOVision Panda Wide Angle Cellular Black Flash Infrared... $349.95 Available
Scout your deer herd without letting them know you are there. The Code Black Special Ops from DLC Covert allows you to transmit images to your email or cell phone, without ever leaving the house. This keeps your scent out of your "hot spots," allowing the area to be prime for that day when the conditions are just right for a successful hunt. Wireless transmission does require a "pay as you go" SIM card on a GSM network, but does not require a recurring monthly service charge. Users must first verify they have adequate cell service in the area they plan to use this service. Currently, USA providers of this GSM network service are ATT and T-Mobile. DLC Covert estimates that the majority of users will spend about $30-$50 annually for this service. The Code Black camera also offers date, time, temperature, and moon phase image stamping, allowing you to analyze deer movement in a variety of conditions. The 60 invisible LEDs also ensures that the flash from your camera will not spook your wildlife.
Special Note:Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries carry too much voltage & amps and as a result are overloading the MMS feature on the CODE BLACK cameras. If your camera is saying NO SIM or PARAMETER ERROR this could be the problem.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.