H.S. Strut Barnwood Turkey Mounting Plaque
- Hunter's Specialties Flex Form 2 Mesh 3/4 Face Mask Polyester... $3.99 Select Options
- Federal Premium Mag-Shok Turkey Ammunition 20 Gauge 3" 1-5/16... $8.15 Available
- Knight & Hale Hale's Ultimate Push/Pull Friction Turkey Call... $8.29 Available
- Hunter's Specialties Portable Ground Blind 12' x 27" Polyester... $18.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- MOJO Fan Press Turkey Tail Drying Mount... $17.99 Available
- H.S. Strut Three Beard Turkey Mounting Kit... $18.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mountain Mike's Beard Master Turkey Fan Mounting Plaque... $17.99 Available
- H.S. Strut Tail and Beard Turkey Mounting Kit... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Quaker Boy Turkey Mounting Kit... $29.99 Available
Show off your trophy turkey with the H.S Strut Barnwood Turkey Mounting Plaque. This kit includes barn wood grain faux finish plaque, antique copper name plate, cup hook, leather, mounting hardware and detailed instructions for mounting 1 turkey tail and beard.
Shipping Weight: 1.145 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.